Latest Updates at Bits & Watts
Ram Rajagopal and Inês Azevedo are the new Bits & Watts co-directors!
Ram Rajagopal is an Associate Professor in Civil and Environmental Engineering. He has been leading Bits & Watts' flagship EV50 program since its inception. Inês Azevedo is an Associate Professor in Energy Resources Engineering. Ram and Inês are the awardees for the first two Precourt Pioneering Projects.
The Fall 2021 Smart Grid Seminar is in full swing.
The Fall 2021 Series is featuring women in power systems. The schedule is as follows:
• October 14, 2021 - Inês Azevedo
• October 21, 2021 - Alexandra von Meier
• November 4, 2021 - Lara Pierpoint
• November 11, 2021 - Hao Zhu
• November 18, 2021 - Lena Perkins
The series is open to the public. Register here to receive the Zoom information.