Fall Smart Grid Seminar Registration Open
Bits & Watts’ Smart Grid Seminar provides experts from academia and industry to inform seminar participants on the current challenges and advances in grid data analytics, economics, market design, battery storage, electrified transportation, power electronics, and renewable energy. The seminar is open to both students, as a credit bearing course (EE 292T: SmartGrids and Advanced Power Systems Seminar, CEE 272T), and to the broader community. Thus it serves as both a vehicle to educate and to convene interested parties.
- 10/1: John Birge from University of Chicago
- 10/15: Malini Bhandura from VMware
- 10/22: BuraK Ozpineci from Oak Ridge Natioal Laboratory
- 11/12: Saed Alizamar from Yale University
- 11/19: Bolun Xu from Columbia University