Latest Updates at Bits & Watts
The Autumn 2022 Smart Grid Seminar is underway!
The schedule is below. All seminars take place on Thursdays at 1:30pm PT.
• October 13: Vikhyat Chaudhry, co-founder, CTO, and COO of Buzz Solutions
• October 20: Dr. Munib Amin, Managing Director E.ON Group Innovation GmbH
• November 3: Prof. Ali Abur, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Northeastern University
• November 10: Prof. Yang Weng, School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Arizona State University
• November Date TBD: Matteo Simoncini, International Business Development North America, Terna SpA
• December Date TBD: Prof. Jeremy Michalek, Engineering and Public Policy and Mechanical Engineering, Carnegie Mellon University
Stanford students enrolled in the Smart Grid Seminar must attend in person. Register for the webinar using this link.