The Precourt Institute for Energy's Summer Undergraduate Program on Energy Research (SUPER) internships provide undergraduates with opportunities to work on faculty-mentored, individualized energy research during the summer. Undergraduates delve deeply into one energy topic, while also learning about energy research across Stanford University. The program is designed to inspire students to consider energy as a field of study at Stanford and to prepare them to engage as professionals in solving this real world challenge.
2019 Program Features:
- Conduct energy research on campus with a Stanford faculty member
- Energy research mentors, including faculty members
- Stipend of $7,500 for a 10-week summer term, beginning on Monday, June 24th and ending on Friday, August 30th
- Weekly seminar showcasing a range of disciplinary and interdisciplinary energy research. Faculty will present their research as well as personal stories about how they decided to pursue research in energy
- Field trips to energy companies
- Opportunities to connect with other undergraduates conducting research on-campus research through the SESUR, MUIR, and SURGE programs
Students present results during fall term at the university's Symposia of Undergraduate Research and Public Service
Learn more about SUPER from past participants at our upcoming info session!
Want to hear about SUPER from people who have done it? Join us for pizza and information:
WHEN: January 31 from 12:00-1:00pm
WHERE: Y2E2, room 382