To support large regions increasingly dependent on intermittent renewable energy, Stanford scientists are creating advances in fuel cells, hydrogen storage, flow batteries, and traditional battery cells for grid-scale and long-duration energy storage.
Related Centers & Programs
- Bits & Watts Initiative
- Energy Game Changers "Grid Storage"
- Energy Modeling Forum (EMF)
- Program on Energy and Sustainable Development (PESD)
- Shultz-Stephenson Task Force on Energy Policy (SSTFEP)
- Stanford Environmental and Energy Policy Analysis Center (SEEPAC)
- TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy (TomKat)