Main content start
To support large regions increasingly dependent on intermittent renewable energy, Stanford scientists are creating advances in fuel cells, hydrogen storage, flow batteries, and traditional battery cells for grid-scale and long-duration energy storage.
Researchers in Large-Scale Storage
Related Centers & Programs
- Bits & Watts Initiative
- Energy Game Changers "Grid Storage"
- Energy Modeling Forum (EMF)
- Program on Energy and Sustainable Development (PESD)
- Shultz-Stephenson Task Force on Energy Policy (SSTFEP)
- Stanford Environmental and Energy Policy Analysis Center (SEEPAC)
- TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy (TomKat)