Please join the students in Climate: Politics, Finance and Infrastructure as they present their innovative interventions to mitigate climate change. Led by the Steyer-Taylor Center and Sustainable Finance Initiative Managing Director, Alicia Seiger, and Kate Gordon, the Director of California’s Office of Planning and Research, six teams of business, law, and science masters students have designed solutions that cut across business, finance, policy, and psychology (see below for a full list.)
- Green social movements
- Tree-farming and carbon capture
- New investment mechanisms to catalyze private capital
- The future of nuclear energy
- Decarbonizing national oil companies
- Municipal bonds and climate risk
Come for the knowledge, stay for the inspiration. Light refreshments will be served from 4 – 4:15pm. Please RSVP.